8/1/2014 6:49:00 PM APPROVED MINUTES OF THE COUNTY BOARD OF
APPROVED MINUTES OF THE COUNTY BOARD OF
JULY 8, 2014 STATE OF
COUNTY OF DODGE) MANTORVILLE, MN
The Chair called the meeting to order at 9:32 a.m. CDT.
The following actions were approved:
* Agenda as presented.
* The following Consent Agenda items: 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5.
* Direct Wold Architects to move forward with revised Government Services Building/Courthouse Annex Addition and Renovation plan as presented including removal of four value engineering credits as recommended.
* Instruct staff to proceed with courthouse retaining wall project as discussed.
* Open public hearing for SEMMCHRA reduction of area jurisdiction to public at 10:33 a.m. CDT.
* Signatures to resolution #2014-27 Request Reduction of Area of Operation for SEMMCHRA.
* Kane and Johnson Architects, Inc. to provide engineering services for demolition of Claremont apartment buildings in Claremont, MN in the amount of $9,400 and reimbursement fees not to exceed $350.
* IEA, Inc. to provide asbestos containing materials and lead paint inspection, testing and reporting of Claremont apartment buildings in Claremont, MN in the amount of $2,000 plus an additional sample fee of $16 for each asbestos sample layer.
* IEA, Inc. to provide ACBM and lead paint testing of courthouse and former school buildings in the amount of $3,500 plus an additional $16 per asbestos sample layer.
* Chair's signature to resolution #2014-28 proclaiming July 13th - July 19th as
Pre-Trial, Probation & Parole Supervision Week.
01 Revenue Fund $ 50,520.55
13 Road and Bridge
Fund $ 40,105.76
Quality Fund $ 19,687.77
32 County Capital
Projects $ 4,163.00
37 Debt Fund-Count
Go $ 38,121.88
Total $ 152,598.96
* The following personnel actions: A.1, B.1, B.2, B.3, C.1, C.2, D.1, E.1, E.2.
* Signatures to resolution #2014-29 - D.A.R.E. Program Donation.
* June 17, 2014 Board of Appeal and Equalization meeting minutes as presented.
* June 24, 2014 Committee of the Whole meeting minutes as presented.
* June 24, 2014, 2014 meeting minutes as presented.
* Adjourn meeting at 12:12 p.m. CDT.
This is a summary only. A complete set is available in the Administration Office at the Courthouse in Mantorville, MN. 31c