12/3/2012 1:52:00 PM APPROVED MINUTES OF THE COUNTY BOARD OF
NOVEMBER 13, 2012
APPROVED MINUTES OF THE COUNTY BOARD OF
NOVEMBER 13, 2012 STATE OF MINNESOTA) COUNTY ADMINISTRATION OFFICE COUNTY OF DODGE) MANTORVILLE, MN
The Chair called the meeting to order at 9:30 a.m. CDT.
The following actions were approved:
* Agenda as presented.
* The following Consent Agenda items: 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, .1.4.
01 Revenue Fund $171,035.32
11 Human Services $ 747.00
13 Road and Bridge $ 42,875.51
16 Environmental $ 11,568.90
17 EQ Revolving $ 46,336.35
80 Agency Fund $ 1.50
* Deny 2012 property tax penalty abatement request of RDM of Minnesota.
* Signatures to resolution #2012-47 accepting Next Generation Reimbursement Grant.
* Signatures to resolution #2012-48 accepting donation to Dodge County Sheriff's Office for the purpose of purchasing additional First Responder equipment.
* Sheriff to purchase server, license and software at a cost of $14,704.41 for E-Charging Program that will be installed by State of Minnesota December 3, 2012.
* The following personnel actions: A.1, B.1, C.1, C.2, C.3, D.1, E.1.
* County Administrator to sign proposed Sewer Maintenance Agreement with City of Kasson for Fairgrounds sanitary sewer maintenance.
* Go on record that Dodge County Board of Commissioners does not authorize including Public Health Department in current phase of the design of a Multi-County Service Delivery Authority that is under development for Human Services.
* The following action of the Planning and Zoning Commission as reviewed on November 7, 2012:
Frontier Communications - CUP #12-01
Jeff Franzen - IUP#12-09
Arvig Enterprises - CUP#12-02
Zoning Amendment - ZA#12-02 (continued)
* Signatures to resolution #2012-49 in support of Zoning Ordinance Amendment ZA #12-02 (continued).
* October 23, 2012 Committee of the Whole meeting minutes as presented.
* October 23, 2012 meeting minutes as corrected.
* Adjourn meeting at 11:58 a.m. CDT.
This is a summary only. A complete set is available in the Administration Office at the Courthouse in Mantorville, MN.